Entrepreneurship Development Club
The vision of the EDCs would be “develop in –house institutional mechanism in the Higher
Education Institutes of the state to create entrepreneurial culture among the stakeholders and
foster innovation and entrepreneurship among the students and the society at large.
The key objectives of Entrepreneurship Development Club are:
- Inculcate entrepreneurial driven culture and qualities among the stakeholders
- Sensitize innovation driven entrepreneurship scenario in the state
- Nurture the latent entrepreneurial talent
- Promote innovation and entrepreneurship on campus
- Develop awareness among its member of the attitudes, values, and skills of successful
entrepreneurs around the globe etc.
In the line with the vision of the State government for promoting entrepreneurship and to make
our Yuva Saksham, the department of higher education formulated a scheme/policy for setting
up of Entrepreneurship Development Clubs in HEIs.
According to D.G.H.E Haryana Panchkula letter no 29/05-2018 CO(1) dated 27-04-2018 a
committee of Entrepreneurship Development was formed in the college.
1. Mrs. Sunita Arora, Convener(Commerce)
2. Ms. Sonia(Commerce)
3. Mrs. Deepanjali( Fine Arts)
4. Mrs. Indu( Home Science)
5. Ms. Sonali( Botany)
6. Ms. Meenu( English)